Monday 27 January 2014

Some background information about me

Hello Everyone,

So So Sorry that it took me ages to write and post this first post. But I have been very busy with school work, testweek, and I was away on a 4 week holiday to NZ. Bur here it is finally.
My first real post:




For the people who may not know me, my name is Vivian and I'm 17 years old. My friends and family are really important to me. As they are always there for me when I need someone to talk to. I have an older sister Cindy.
I lived in New Zealand for 2 years. I made lots of new friends there and I had a little farm with a dog, Sammie sheep, alpaca's, chickens, 2 peacocks and 2 horses. I had an amazing time in those 2 years. It was a really nice experience to live in New Zealand go there to school for 2 years and meet lots of new people.
However I am also really happy to be back in the Netherlands, see my old friends, make new friends and go to the same school again.

My Hobbies are swimming, horse riding, running, cycling (espcially in New Zealand because of the beautiful scenery), reading english books (I don't really enjoy reading dutch books because the language is kind of boring compared to English. I also find that English is a more flowing language which allows to read faster and flow through the book more easily. I don't know if that makes any sense, but that's just my opinion. It might be because I lived in NZ and after a few weeks I started thinking in English and also dreaming in English and now I still think and dream in English. So after a while I didn't have to remember myself that I had to speak in English, because it just went naturally and it didn't even feel like it wasn't my first language. It just felt naturally so sometimes I didn't even know that I was talking in English.) I also really enjoy hanging out with friends, going to the movies or going out to a disco/party, or just being with my friends and catching up on things that happened. You know just spending time with my friends, chatting and laughing with them makes me happy. Also when I'm with my friends I can be my crazy self without them judging me, because we're all a bit crazy that's why we get along so well. So as you can read I really love my friends without them my life would be much more boring.

Talking about my friends one of my best friends, Yvette has her own blog as well: http://lovemylifeyvette.blogspot.nl So check if you like reading blogs you should definetely check it out. However her posts are in Dutch, so if you can't read Dutch it will be hard to follow it.

I also love visiting my dad and spending time with him, because we always plan fun things to do when we're together like going to the movies, playing games and going to theme parks. We always try to make those visits as much fun as possible, because they have to make up for the times that we're not together and that I have to miss him.

And if you want to you can show you can show your response
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post and that it wasn't boring. So now you know some background information about me. I will try to blog at least once during a schoolweek and also in the weekend.

11 comments:

  1. This is super cool Vivian, I'm excited to read your posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm really happy that you like it

      Delete
  2. Nice blog Viv! Looking forward to read your posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dilan It's nice to hear that you liked it and that you want to read more posts :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Nice blog and looking forward to our next series of movies when you are back in Philly!

    Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dad me too I'm really looking forward to the carnival holidays with you.
      Love you

      Delete
  4. So cute! Look forward to read more of your posts :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vivian....I found you!
    I hope you will be posting some more :D
    From your German friend (with a different name than the one above, obviously), who shut down her English blog and started a German one ;)

    ReplyDelete